Dear Tereza, My name is Joshua Buyukyilmaz, and I’m currently studying a BTEC Level 3 in Media Production at City and Islington College in Islington London. I am writing to you as I have been charged with arranging an outing for my group. I have in the past visited your museum and really enjoyed the experience. As your museum is relevant to the subject we are studying ie: media and film, I thought that my group would enjoy a visit as much as I had done in the past. I am aware that you have got some new exhibits and we would love the opportunity of getting involved in some of your education and film workshops, if that were possible. My group comprises 19 students and 2 tutors. We do have a small budget for an outing, but I was wondering if you do free or reduced price packages for students. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Yours sincerely, Joshua Buyukyilmaz |
No comments:
Post a Comment