The questions that I had asked
- If you were on a desert island and you had to lisen to one song what would it be and why?
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of you're life what would it be?
- What is you're favourite tv/film show and why ?
- What makes you who you are?
- If you could change one thing about the would today what would it be?
I happened to ask several people due to there responses and how they whanted to responed and also how the responses sounded on the recording device and I kept recording as many people as I could till I found the perfect interview.
Once I had found the perfect the interviewee I had to go onto the Adobe Auditionn CS5 and edit the audio plus getting sound effects that go with the answers.

No comments:
Post a Comment