This is a blog that I have created on the website blogspot.com where I have placed some of the work and things relevant to my work in other classes the idea of having a blog was first introduced to me as it would be a good use of putting work on it and it would be easy for everyone who needs to read it however I have not posted that much and am still in the learning process of how to post things as I find it quiet difficult but I have been able to put my own videos on and I have my own utube channel my work that is relevant to this part of the course is at the bottom and is filled with issues of the magazine that I wrote film reviews for. In this process of creating my blog I have also been able to add my own photo of me holding a Z-1 camera which makes the blog more independent and personal.

No comments:
Post a Comment