Friday, 27 January 2012
Editing my video
I was hoping to edit the end of my video where I have a quote from the former president John f. Kennedy the editing softwere in which I used I the thecnichain Peter told me that sometimes with editing softwere which is taken from the the internet and it takes and scambles any alot of code in the sofwere and though the footage worked well peter was unable to evan import it into another softhwere which was in the adobe file.
Though I had safed a copy of the video that I had shot I also am dissappointed in the fact that I now have to edit in adobe premeire when it took we a long time to film my music video and for the first time I felt a sense of acompleshment.Peter had had spoken to me in alot of thecno lingo so I mainly just noded along but I could tell that it the news was not good.
However I can't get the song off the internet by using one of the convertion websites like I could do originaly so I have footage except with just now music so now I can't edit. so last minuate Taasia sugessted that we go back to the original plan by using softwere to create diffrent title for the JFK quote at the end of the music video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment