- Your name: Joshua Buyukilmaz
- Discuss briefly why you want to study media production? Mapalim
I am very enthusiastic about the filmmaking process from begging to end. I intend to become a writer director in the film industry and having have finished my BETEC level 3 in media production I am enthusiastic about continuing my media experience. As a director you’re the leader and you’re in charge of everything thing and everyone’s performance on screen and behind the camera
- Can you say at what moment you seriously considered that you might like to work in the media?
The first time I had the epiphany of when I wanted to become a writer director was when I saw James Cameron’s film Terminator 2 judgment day. This enraptured my imagination as it had a brilliant story and special effects and it is in the science fiction genre and science fiction /fantasy is my favourite genre.
- Discuss a great subject that might make for a short film?
5 trained killer solders are sent to the planet kwerk in the 17th planet solar system who leave their families and planet earth to stop the evil communist captain powers. Captain Powers who has taken over control full power of the planet kwerk and the United States have teamed up with the United Kingdom to send the best soldiers on a top secret mission to capture captain powers. However there other orders are shoot to kill against captain powers henchmen but to protect the civilians on the planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment