Saturday, 26 November 2011

Starting my pre-production paper work on my music video

On the 25th november 2011 I started the pre-production paper work on my music video and looked at what archive footage I am going to use.My fellow classmates are feeling low and have shared that sometimes that they just don't want to come to collage anymore and I know how they feel but they must learn how to just suck it up because when one person is down it depreds like a virus.I however feel that the teachers think that I do not have any talent and The only reason I work alone is because
  1. don't trust any of them
  2. haven't been given a fully chance to direct
  3. non of them are opteimestic
at first everyone seemed happy to do a music video as it seemed to be the only hands on work we got and now everyone's bumed out. i'm also bumed out as this is the only hands on work we get and including fact that everything that everthing is written and I feel that the art department has more hands on work then we do and we evan see what they create as soon as you enter the building I belive that we should make more films and show them on the screen as stdents come in the building and do less written work.

No comments:

Post a Comment